- Washington Street Baptist Church (United States) is a Not for Profit Foundation.
Completeness and accuracy of information
- Access to this Website is permitted on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website and any Material, products or services on this Website at any time. We do not guarantee that this Website or any content on it will always be available or uninterrupted.
- Although we make every effort to ensure the accuracy of material published on this site, we accept no liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or reliability of information either published on the site or made available for download from the site. No representations, guarantees or warranties, whether express or implied, are made as to the accuracy or completeness of the material on our Website. Use of, or reliance on, any information available from this Website is entirely at your own risk.
- We exclude to the fullest extent lawfully permitted all liability for any loss or damage which you may sustain from your use, inability to use, or your reliance on material obtained from our Website. Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury arising from negligence, or our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded by law.
- Our Website is only intended to be for domestic and private use, and we will have no liability for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation or any indirect or consequential losses or damage.
- We do not accept any liability for any loss or damage caused by viruses or any other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Website or to your downloading anything from it, or on any website linked to it.
Your use of our Website
- You agree to use this Website only for lawful purposes and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the Website by anyone else. Such restriction includes, without limitation, conduct which may harass, defame or cause distress to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive material within this Website.
- You must not misuse our Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Website, the server on which our Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to our Website. You must not attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Website will cease immediately.
Donations and Payments
- Although we seek to protect online payment details in accordance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard, the security of such information transmitted via the Internet cannot be guaranteed. As such any data transferred is at your own risk.
- If you use a payment card on our Website, you must be the authorised user of the card or have permission to make the relevant payment or donation.
- If you have a questions about a donation, please call us on (270) 442-8033 (Monday to Friday, 9 am to 1 pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to discuss your inquiry with you.
Third party websites
- Some pages of this Website may contain links to third party websites which are not controlled and/or maintained by us. We accept no liability or responsibility for the content of third party websites. Links to third party websites are included for the sake of convenience only – their inclusion in no way constitutes any endorsement by us.
- You are responsible for complying with the terms and conditions of use of any linked site. All and any new links from third party websites to this Website may only be made after obtaining our prior written consent.
Credits, Trademarks and Copyright
- Material on this Website is subject to the laws relating to trademarks and copyright.
- This Website is designed and hosted by Host Gator. Email: email@example.com; telephone: 800 773 1252; Website:
- The copyright and other intellectual property rights for all text, images and materials on this Website, and all materials available for download from the site, is owned by us or our licencors, except where otherwise stated.
- Except where explicitly stated (for example, Press Releases), commercial use or publication of all or any part of an item from this site is prohibited without our prior written consent. Where permission has been explicitly granted to use material, you must credit us as the source, and the copyright holder if applicable. Otherwise please contact us to obtain permission to use material from the site.
- Some documents, images and materials for which we do not own the copyright may sometimes be published on the site. In such instances we have obtained the permission of the copyright owners to do so. Any and all such images remain the copyright property of the relevant copyright owners and must not be copied, reproduced or modified without their prior written consent. You should request permission from the copyright owners, who will be credited in the applicable item on the Website.
- Beyond the conditions above, all rights are reserved by us.
Fundraising Terms & Use
- We are registered with the Fundraising Terms and Use. This means that we are committed to the highest standards in fundraising, striving to work always in a way that is effective, open and honest, and dedicated to raising funds in the most cost-effective manner.
- The Fundraising Terms and Use sets and maintains the standards for charitable fundraising. The board’s primary function is to deal with complaints about fundraising activity from members of the public, allowing people to give to charitable organisations with confidence.
- By joining the Fundraising Terms and Use efforts we have agreed to adhere to the Code of conduct and be a good steward of your contributions.
Modification of terms and conditions
- We reserve the right to modify or replace these terms and conditions without prior warning. The new terms and conditions will be published on this page of the Website. Your continued use of the Website constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- You are advised to check periodically for any changes in the terms and conditions of this Website. If you do not agree to any new terms and conditions, you should leave the site immediately.
Laws governing this Website
- This Website, including these terms and conditions, shall be governed by English law. The English courts shall have sole jurisdiction over any disputes arising from this Website.
For any questions regarding this Website please contact us:
Washington Street Baptist Church
721 Washington Street
United States[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space height=”3em” alter_height=”none” hide_on_mobile=””][vc_empty_space height=”3em” alter_height=”none” hide_on_mobile=””][/vc_column][/vc_row]